Wednesday, June 9, 2010

iGoogle

So, I just finished creating my iGoogle page. At first I wasn't sure what to do. So I set up and let it sit for a few days. Today I came back to it and found "Add stuff". So I clicked on it...and wow all these things came up to add to my page. It reminded me of my ipod touch. I guess that's how the name iGoogle came about? Anyway, I added some really neat things, current moon phase, blogger, quotes of the day, youtube, etc. Anyone have any suggestions on what else I could add?

2 comments:

  1. I found it helpful to have a direct link to my Yahoo account on my iG page. You can log in and read your Yahoo mail in a little box without leaving iGoogle.
    I wish I had a better command of RSS. You see that little orange everywhere, but it's not clear to me how it works apart from live bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogger you added into your igoogle, is that like this blogger? I don't know too much about blogging and thought it was only possible to blog on the sites that were given to us, not on igoogle.

    ReplyDelete